Whitsundays Fast Boat Adventure will be the day trip with a difference. This custom-built vessel and award-winning tour offers an exhilarating ride around the Whitsunday Islands at lightning speed in comfort and with ease.
Visit the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet lookout and two snorkelling opportunities on the fringe of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
This package is all-inclusive that departs from Airlie Beach daily and is suitable for families, couples and groups wanting to experience that ‘once in a lifetime’ moment.
Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9 am and be on the fastest boat headed for Whitsunday Island.
Fresh homemade baked goodies are available for morning tea, before heading to the first of two snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Witness the whitest softest sands on Whitehaven Beach and enjoy a guided bush walk to Hill Inlet lookout.
On the way home you can reflect on the adventures of the day and check out the best holiday snaps you will ever have! Kick back with a beverage and some afternoon tea while listening to great tunes as you glide through the water back to Airlie Beach by 5 pm
Depart from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina at 9.00am (check-in commences at 8.00am)
Hill Inlet Lookout (iconic swirling sand)
Peter Bay or Stonehaven
Swim in crystal clear waters
Snorkel fringing reefs
A day of adventure with creature comforts
Beautiful natural surroundings
Stinger suit hire
All meals and snacks
Environmental and marine charges
Queensland Parks and Wildlife Fuel Levy
What to bring
A 30L dry bag will be provided free of charge for all passengers to safeguard their belongings. Pack a small soft bag and include:
Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
A rain jacket during summer months and warmer clothes during winter
Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine) for the boat only
A sense of fun and adventure!
Please note: Children under four years old may travel with us, but this is weather dependent, and they must always be held by parents when going. We recommend that you check with us before travel.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that some in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team