The most incredible views of Far North Queensland…
Enjoy the scenic flight of your lifetime with unforgettable views that stretch from the tranquil country landscapes of the Atherton Tablelands to the Great Barrier Reef
Hot Air Balloon Cairns operates balloon flights every day, with visitors from all over Australia and over 40 different countries flying with us annually.
As Australia’s largest and most respected Balloon operator, balloon tours depart daily from Cairns, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yungaburra, Trinity Beach, Cairns Beaches and the Atherton Tablelands with door to door transfers included in your hot air ballooning ticket.
- Free door to door air conditioned coach transfers to most Cairns accommodation, hotels & resorts (Transfer Details here)
- Spectacular 30 minute Hot Air balloon ride
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Cross Country Hot Air Balloon Chase
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate
- Free Wifi on coach transfers from all Cairns accommodation
- 05.00am (approx) Pick-up at all Cairns accommodation & hotels by a Hot Air Cairns coach for your Hot Air Balloon ride. There is a one hour transfer. Pickup times are confirmed on booking.
- 6.30am Experience the fun & unique sensation of being in a Hot Air Balloon, flying gently high above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia. The balloon takes off from Mareeba on the Atherton Tablelands. Enjoy the picturesque landscape at dawn, spend 30 minutes floating in your Hot Air Balloon, time to really breathe in the wide-open spaces! We have Australia’s largest fleet of Hot Air Balloons and a fun and highly trained crew to maximise the enjoyment of your balloon flight. It’s just like a balloon festival, every day!
- 07.50am Return and Landing, Hot Air Balloon pack-up games and lots of laughs.
- 09.00-09.30am The tour finish time varies with the seasons (summer, winter and the time of sunrise). We can drop you back to your Cairns accommodation or, with prior notice, we can drop you off to the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or perhaps a Cairns cafe or restaurant if you would like to have breakfast at your own arrangements
What to Bring
- Your ticket
- Walking shoes
- Dress casual outdoor layered clothing.
- White clothing not recommended.
- Peak Hat & sunglasses
- Bottle of water
Pay onboard Levy of $30.00 per person