Are you ready to Bungy Jump?
Cairns Bungy Get ready to push your limits and break the laws of gravity at the Cairns Bungy site- the ONE & ONLY in Australia! With a world first Jump Menu offering 16 different jump styles there is Jump for everyone.
Whether you are a first time jumper or a seasoned thrill seeker, no doubt we’ve got a jump to take you right out of your comfort zone. There’s nothing like a little adrenalin hit to remind you that you’re still alive!!
Located 15 minutes north of Cairns in the middle of dense tropical rainforest, the mountains, trees and natural waterfall flowing into the pond make for a lush oasis to kick back and relax after getting your thrills Jumping from the tower.
196 stairs to the highest viewing platform in Cairns and one of the biggest thrills you’ll experience in your lifetime.
From the top of the 50 metre tower you can see out over the Northern Beaches and out to the Great Barrier Reef. So when you’re on the edge, ready to jump, suck in the views as it all looks quite different on the rebound!!
Prove You Did It !!!
We take great pride in taking photos from various vantage spots so you get THE BEST memories of your Bungy Jump !!! Photos & Videos are available for every person – have a chat to our reception guys when you sign up for some great deals and packages
- Established: September 1990
- Height: 50 metres/ 164 feet
- ONE & ONLY Bungy Jump in Australia
- World ONLY 16 Style Menu
- World ONLY site that offers a BMX Launch off the roof !
- Having celebrities such as Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chilli Peppers Jump.
- Open: 7 days a week 10 am – 5 pm (Closed Christmas Day)
- Transport: Free return transport available from Cairns CBD at 9 am, 11 am and 1 pm. Northern Beaches at 955 am and 1155 am (minimum age 7 years old to ride in our Bus)
- $10 levy to pay on day of travel
- Minimum jump age 10 years old
- Minimum jump weight 45 kg (if you are over 35 kg you may be able to do a tandem jump!)
- Maximum jump weight 240 kg
- Under 18’s require written parental consent
- Medical Conditions you need to inform us of:
- High Blood Pressure, Heart Conditions, Diabetes, Pregnancy, Epilepsy, Dislocations, Neurological Disorders, Vertigo… Please note- this list is NOT exhaustive.
- There aren’t many restrictions – we can Jump people in wheelchairs, with limited or no eyesight and many other cases –just call us to discuss further.
- *Minimum 3 Jumps Guaranteed. All Biggest day out activities cease at 15:30
- **Please note: participation in Roof and BMX are at Jump Masters discretion on day of travel. If deemed unable to complete jumps, a substitute activity will be offered. This package is NOT AVAILABLE in wet weather