Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforstation and Skyrail Experience
Cairns scenic train and skyrail journey to Kuranda is an adventure of breathtaking Australian rainforest and incredible views. Just 25km northwest of Cairns in tropical Far North Queensland (1180ft above sea level) and surrounded by world heritage rainforest is this picturesque mountain village retreat.
Combining the Scenic Train journey with the world famous Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a great way to experience this World Heritage listed tropical rainforest and Kuranda.
During the 90 minutes journey, will learn about the pioneering history of the tropical north as the Kuranda train will climbs over 40 small bridges and through many hand made tunnels as it winds its way from Cairns to Kuranda.
Whilst Kuranda Scenic Train gives visitors an amazing view of the rainforest at ground level, Skyrail Rainforest Cableway provides an extraordinary birds-eye-view of the rainforest as it soars silently only meters above the rainforest canopy.
You’ll glide just metres above the rainforest canopy before descending through the canopy layers and deep into the heart of the rainforest at Skyrail’s two mid-stations stops to enjoy a walk through the rainforest,
Kuranda is not complete without a visit to Rainforest Station. Set on 100 acres of World Heritage Rainforest this unique tourist attraction. You will experience the topical rainforest from a totally unique perspective. The Outback Restaurant is styled as a traditional Aussie Outback venue and is where you will enjoy your delicious BBQ Buffet Lunch.
This Tour is NOT AVAILABLE for Pickups from Northern Beaches Port Douglas and further
Kuranda Scenic Train, Rainforstation and Skyrail Experience – CKB
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team
• Infants 3 and under travel for free if nursed.
• Bus transfers may vary by 10 minutes either way due to traffic conditions. Please wait at your accommodation 10 minutes prior to pick up time